Everything is better with bacon. And teensy cabbages are no exception. Oh, you think you don’t care for brusel sprouts…but ah, you haven’t tried this dish. I dare you to serve this up to even the most reluctant eater, and I encourage you to cheat; Don’t even tell them what it is. You’ll see.
- With your favorite scissors, dice up 4 slices of bacon and stir fry until crispy.
- Set aside and drain, leaving about 3 tablespoons of the bacon greese in the ot pan.
- Cut about 8 fresh brussel sprouts in half. Then quarter them.
- Toss these into the pan along with the hot bacon grease and stir fry until the edges feel crispy and begin to brown.
- Toss brussel sprouts and bacon bits together, adding salt & pepper to taste.(If you can find Truffle Salt, try some!)